Video: Presentation and Submission Tutorial (11:00) [Shared with D145 Staff & Faculty ~ Permission protected]
When is an ITTR needed?
|Request...||For Students||For Staff|
|Chrome Apps/Extensions||ITTR Needed||No ITTR, staff have full access to install any Chrome apps/extensions.
|Apple iOS Apps||ITTR Needed||ITTR Needed|
|Software||ITTR Needed||ITTR Needed|
|Website using an upload of district student, parent, and/or staff data||ITTR Needed||ITTR Needed|
Instructions on how to submit an ITTR
Once the ITTR is submitted, it usually takes 10 school days for an approval/denial response then purchase and installation will occur.
Here is a list of the Approved Chrome & Google Play Apps and Extensions for Students
- Go to: https://support.district145.org/
- Click "Request New Service"
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login. Use the Sign-In with Google button.
- Scroll down and click on ITTR (Instructional Technology Tool Request)
- Completely fill out the form.
- Click "Place Request" to submit it.